Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Top 10 Tuesdays: My Favorite Halloween Costumes

What are you going to be for Halloween this year? Sadly, I will not be dressing up...let's just say that I don't find it fun being anything when I'm 10-15 lbs shy of my pre-pregnancy weight...since the only fun things to dress up as are the things you can insert "naughty" or "sexy" in front of, i.e. "Naughty Nurse" or "Sexretary". I just don't feel I'm ready to don that type of apparel yet! :(

But, if I were going to dress up - here is a list of 10 things I would consider being this year:

10. Playboy Bunny


9. Hooters girl


8. Green Bay Packers Cheerleader (I actually have this costume - lucky Jake)


7. Tinkerbell (I have this one too, though I've worn it 3 or 4 Halloweens already)





























6. A Pussy Cat Doll (of course with an ensemble of 4-5 other friends)




















5. A Victoria's Secret Angel


4. Megan Fox (my supposed doppleganger)





































3. Lara Croft from Tombraider




























2. Princess (of course)































1. Catwoman



























But this year, I will be Mommy of a Clown (Tanner) and a Football (Breckin) - and I think that's a pretty good thing to be. :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...