Friday, November 18, 2011

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Five

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Five

I am thankful for: the Internet.

Thank you to the inventor of the Internet. You rock. I LOVE Facebook, email, the ability to find out the answer to anything within a few clicks...and of course, blogging. Being far away from my family, avenues such as Facebook and blogging have become my means of communication, updating and sharing about my life and my family to friends and family far away - or even nearby. I'm sure I probably say too much, but is that really any different than in real life? No. I'm a pretty open and honest person...with a take me or leave me mentality. That's pretty much all I have to say about the Internet. Bravo.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...