Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lack of Posts

I feel like I haven't posted much lately. Other than updates really. I've had a lot of things happening lately - but don't worry - a lot of good things. I started a new job at probably the largest company in Charleston right now - Boeing. I'm so excited to finally be a part of a company that has sky-high (no pun intended) room for advancement...it's a place I can really grow with. In the six years I've lived here, I've been hard-pressed to find a position in a company where there wasn't a career ceiling over my head. Nowhere to go. So this is definitely an exciting and wonderful opportunity for me. I feel truly blessed. The hours are 6:30am to 3pm which is an adjustment, but I think it's a good one. It will be nice to have the extra time at the end of the day to spend with my boys, taking on my DIY projects around the house and doing hobbies (i.e. gym, painting and blogging (duh!).

Other than the new job, all the Halloween events and hoopla have kept me running around over the past few weeks - school events, carnivals, trick-or-treating...you've got to do it all, you know (kids!). And then of course we just celebrated Tanner's birthday. Now I'm just winding down before getting prepped for our Thanksgiving guests in a couple of weeks - Jake's brother, his wife and our nephew. And then all the Christmas craziness to follow! (But I actually look forward to that.)

My mind has been a bit scattered lately to say the least, so as far as thinking of interesting posts to write - let's just say I'm not on my A-game. But bare with me, I'll be back in the swing of things very soon!

Thanks for following. ♥


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...