Saturday, November 19, 2011

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Six

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Six

I am thankful for: My Friends

I've had the privilege of having many friendships throughout my life. Some of them are still intact, some of them have faded and then there are of course the ones that are no longer. But I think we all have that. I have learned things from each and every one of my friendships. The have helped me grow into the person I am today. I am thankful for all of my friends...past, present and future.


From Left: Manda, Suzanne, Mia, Me, & Meg 2009

From Left: Corey, Me, Anne & Taylor at Charleston Fashion Week 2009

From Left: Me, Mia & Meg - St. Patty's Day 2008
Allison & Me - 2008


Blast from the Past: Kelly & Me - Halloween 2003

Corey & Me

Suzanne, Mia & Me

My Childhood BFF, Kellie & Me - 2007

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...