Sunday, November 20, 2011

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Seven

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Seven

I am thankful for: My Home

I am so thankful that I have a place to call home. I know there are so many people out there without a roof over their head. Some don't know where they'll get there next meal or where they'll end up sleeping each night. It is such a fortunate thing to have a home...something I'm sure we are all guilty of taking for granted. Not only do I have a home, my house is big enough to fit our entire family comfortably...we're blessed with a spacious home, enough bedrooms and bathrooms for all. It may not be the biggest house, but it is definitely big enough...and I love it. I love decorating it and I love all the wonderful upgrades Jake has done with his crafty talents.



1 comment:

Sara said...

I think this idea is awesome. It is great to be thankful for having a roof over your head.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...