Monday, November 14, 2011

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day One

Happy Monday, Everyone! One last full work week until the half work week next week. (Did I just use the word "week" 3 times in one sentence?)

Anyway, I should have been doing this since the 1st of November being that this is the month of Thanksgiving, so please forgive me, but I'm going to go ahead and start now with 11 Days of Thankfulness. That's right, only 11 days left (really, it's 10, but I'm counting today, and will be posting on Thanksgiving as well, so it's 11 posts of thankfulness) until our glorious feasts and giving thanks for our abundance of blessings. I simply won't be able to express all the thankfulness I have in just 11 days of posts, but I will certainly try and highlight the most important things in my life that I am thankful for. I am also thankful that I have so much to be thankful for that I can't fit it all in 11 posts. What a truly blessed life I live! (I need to look at it that way more often.)

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day One

I am thankful for: My Job.

I play a role in building these! :-)
On October 28th, 2011, I became an employee of Boeing in South Carolina. I couldn't be happier or more thankful for this incredible opportunity. This company will open so many doors along my career path. I am so glad to be with a company with ample room for growth and advancement. It is the type of position I've wanted in the type of company I have longed to be a part of. Even just starting out, this job is making a huge difference in my family's finances. I also have a great schedule which will allow for more time with my sons in the afternoon/evening. I am so blessed for this opportunity and I can't wait to see where this company takes me in my career (maybe back to Huntington Beach someday since they have a plant there as well? Hmmmm....).



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...