Thursday, November 17, 2011

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Four

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Four

I am thankful for: My Parents & My Parents In-Law

My thankful list of course would not be complete without both Jake's and my parents on it. My parents have done so much for my brothers and me. They both worked hard, provided well for us and taught us good morals and values. They continue to be a blessing in my life and my family's. Even though we are thousands of miles apart, I know each one of them would help my family in any way they possibly could. I do wish that my boys could know them better, but I know one day they will.


Dad Visiting - October 2010

Mom Visiting - Christmas 2010
Jake's parents live near us, fifteen minutes down the road actually. So we see them a lot. We are lucky to have them so close. They have babysat countless times and helped us in more ways than I could possibly begin to list here. I am blessed to have such great and giving in-laws. I am glad that our boys can be close to them.


Papa with Breckin 2010
Nana with Breckin 2010


Myrtle Beach 2008

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...