Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Fab Five

What a week! This marks my 12th day in a row of working...{darnit to working weekends!} So needless to say, I am R-E-A-D-Y for this 3-day weekend.

But, even with all of this working, I have found the time to lust over some wonderful things...here's my Friday Five:

{1} ZGallerie's Drake mirror that just recently hit stores...oooh so pretty, but sorta steep for my shallow pockets at $399.00. Boo. Buy it for me? I still love you, ZGallerie, and despite the price, I'm sure this beauty will fly off the shelves.
via

{2} This new printable I made for my bar area...{currently making a few options that can be personalized and adding them to my Etsy shop soon}:





{3} This cobalt-like nail color from Essie:




{4} This painting at Cocoa & Hearts:




{five} This iPhone Armband



...and just ordered this armband from eBay at $3.97 and free shipping! Should get it by next week - this will make my gym sessions and half marathon training runs {as well as the half marathon} much more enjoyable!

So at least I was able to get one thing off my list {with the exception of item #2 that I made myself!}

Happy Friday! xoxo
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...