Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend

Even though I worked both days this weekend, I tried to make the most of the moments I wasn't sitting behind a computer.

So first thing on the list of things to do after work on Saturday was hit the beach with my family:




Breckin's imitation of what standing on a surfboard looks like














It was so great to get out there and the boys had a great time - they just love the beach {who doesn't, right?} And luckily we weren't interrupted by an afternoon thunderstorm...those have been happening pretty regularly lately, but, as you can see, we were blessed with clear, sunny skies.

The rest of the weekend wasn't super-interesting...just did an Insanity workout and a 3-mile run around the neighborhood...and did the normal Sunday night hustle and bustle of getting everything ready for Monday - school bag, lunch bag, outfits laid out, etc. Fun, fun!

Hope you had a great weekend! xoxo.

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...