Sunday, August 19, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award {Aw Shucks, Thank You}

Yes, that title was absolutely a pun intended on the {Style} Oyster. Tee hee.

I was recently nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Julie at Cuckoo 4 Design. I love Julie's blog and definitely think y'all should head over there and check her out. Thanks for the love, Julie!



This is a great way to find new blogs and/or nominate your favorites.

The rules: Thank the blog that nominated you. 

      •Tell 7 things about yourself! 
      •Nominate 15 other blogs and leave them a message {FB, post comment, etc.} letting them know you've nominated them with a link to your post.

7 Things About Me:

1. I'm a left-handed artist.
2. My closet is arranged by order of the rainbow {and has been since I was in grade school. OCD.}
3. When I was 8, I was hit by a car at approx 33mph while riding a bike.
4. I love love love my boys, but really really really want a girl.
5. I can sing, but not in front of people.
6. I want to move back to California.
7. I hope to start selling art in my Etsy shop soon.

My Nominated Blogs {No particular order}:

1. Style Me Swanky
2. B Soup
3. Peace Love Decor
4. Meridian Road
5. Lookie What I Did
6. Things That Sparkle
7. Pawleys Island Posh
8. Look Linger Love
9. Designer Bags & Dirty Diapers
10. 6th Street Design School
11. Style Within Reach
12. Hi, Sugarplum!
13. The O.C.D. Life
14. Sadie+Stella
15. Skinny Taste

Be sure to check them out, I'm certain you'll love them as much as I do!

Thanks again, Julie, for being a dedicated reader of Style Oyster! xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

5 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Thanks for including me, Morgan. Love so many of the bloggers on your list.

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

thanks for including me on your list of fun bloggers!!

Unknown said...

No problem, girls! I look forward to your latest posts in my Reader every day. xoxo. Hope you are enjoying my blog as well...y'all are so inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Morgan! Such an honor to be included in your list!!
xo

Unknown said...

Of course, Erin! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...