Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lauren Conrad - Beauty

I've been a fan of Lauren Conrad since Laguna Beach first aired on MTV {when I was living just a stone's throw away in Huntington Beach} and changed the world of reality soap operas forever. This show paved the way for this girl's career as a fashion and beauty maven and put her into the hearts of fashionistas worldwide. Her "girl-next-door" persona made her easy to relate to. In all of the reality shows, I would say she seemed the most "real" at the end of the day.

One of my favorite book purchases to date is Lauren Conrad: Style.


via


See it sittin' pretty here on my secretary desk? {That other one is Victoria Beckham's - she's a fashion fave too.} And that art piece is a quick one I threw together to go with the living room space - inspired by Jen at Made By Girl/Cocoa & Hearts.



This book is great...she basically goes over the key staples that should be in every girl's wardrobe and gives plenty of tips on how to put some great outfits together.

Since I've fallen in love with this book {and her style}, I was super-excited to find out she is coming out with a sequel - Lauren Conrad: Beauty.


via


I mean, the girl is gorgeous, who wouldn't want to snag her beauty tips? And she does a fab cat's eye. It will be available in stores and online on October 16th, 2012. {You know I've already pre-ordered my copy!} This book will look lovely in that stack on my secretary desk. {After I read every last word of course!}

And if you need more coercion...take a look at some of her fabulous looks:


via

Purchase it here:

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...