Saturday, August 18, 2012

Your Weekend

Enjoy your weekend...




My plans for this weekend are to hit up some garage sales with my boys...hoping to find some fun DIY projects, or just great deals...

Then my house, well, needs a major scrub down and some reorganizing.

After all of that fun is done, I'm thinking definitely pool or beach with my boys. Hubby is on his USCG weekend, so we won't be seeing him until the afternoons unfortunately...

Have a great weekend. xoxo.
 
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I love your blog and nominated it for "One Lovely Blog Award" on my blog! Check it out if you have time.
http://cuckoo4design.blogspot.de/2012/08/i-was-recently-nominated-for-one-lovely.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...