Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bohme Boutique

While I was in Idaho earlier this month, I had a chance to stop by the old mall I used to hang out in and see how it's changed - stores they've added {and booted} and just people-watch in general {love that.} Anyway, a SUPERCUTE new store that I'd never seen or heard of before stuck out at me and I fell in love.


via


Seriously, HOW did I not know about this store?

I immediately asked the girls that worked there where the other locations were {HOPING somewhere near Charleston, SC was on that list} and found out the company started in Utah and currently only has 14 stores {with 12 more opening by the end of 2012}. The stores are pretty much just in the Northwest states...but as fashion-forward as this place is...I have high confidence they'll be spreading out to the East before too long...the company is only 4 years old and is spreading like wildfire out there in the malls.

via

Anyway, take a look at some of the goods...what got my attention most was the plentiful use of my favorite colors - teal and coral - so hot right now {and always, for me}.


via

via

via

via

They also have a badass accessories collection...so many cute earrings, bangles and necklaces...even some that emulate the look of that ever-popular J.Crew Bauble Necklace. I was also swooning over these watches {available in many colors}...which majorly inspired this post.

via

Are you as in love as I am yet? Oh, and forgot to mention how incredibly affordable everything is! I got this outfit while I was there for a total of just under $70.00 - skirt, tank and necklace. {Wow, right?}


Hubby needs to get better at taking pictures, my legs look so short!


And the fabrics are great...that skirt is so comfy {viscose & a little spandex}, I had to go back and get it in fuschia and black as well. I also got that tank in black. That tank fits better than any other tank I've tried. {Kid you not.}

Bohme, PLEASE come to Charleston...you would make bank here, seriously. King Street would be a perfect location for you.

And ladies, until they come to a place near you - you can get some of their stuff online at www.bohme.com


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Dash Interiors said...

WOW I love seriusly everything about all of these stlyes I still am obsessed with the colored jegging and cant help but buy a new color every month at least. First time here!
Nice to meet you!
Ash
xox
http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the comment, Ashlee! Glad you found my blog! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...