Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Musings

How was y'all's Thanksgiving weekend? I tell you, it was soooo nice having four days off from work. Thanksgiving/My 5th Anniversary was a great day. I started out on a good foot by doing the Turkey Day 5K downtown. It was a great day for running, however, a bit cold waiting for the race to start! Before heading back home, I had a post-race beer {gotta love free booze!}

Our Thanksgiving dinner was very quaint since it was just the four of us this year. We cooked a turkey and a few of our other favorite Thanksgiving dishes and had a nice family meal. {Due to the cold, we didn't make it out to Breach Inlet for a beach picnic as I had originally hoped.} Here's my sweet boys enjoying their feast:




And yes, that is turkey he is holding {he gets just as excited for Thanksgiving as his daddy does}:




After dinner, hubby surprised me with my anniversary gift:




It was the Chance Chanel perfume...




I'm loving the fragrance. It's nice to wear a new scent every once in a while.

On Friday, I put up the Christmas decorations and that night we passed around the eggnog, turned up some Christmas music and decorated our Christmas tree.







On Sunday, we went to church and then that afternoon we headed to the cobblestone streets of downtown Charleston to have a long overdue family photo session. {Christmas cards need to be made soon!} I can't wait to get the portrait CD back later this week to show y'all how they turned out!

Have a great week!
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...