Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Got Nothin'

Yep, that's right...I'm at a loss for a post today...

I blame my sugar-high ridden kids who stayed up too late last night for Halloween {though it was worth it}. But darnit, they were just too cute:



However, seeing as how it's the day after Halloween, I'm sure some of you are looking for great ideas to get rid of the excess candy...head over to my sister blog, i-Heart Fitness, for my list of ideas. xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I found you through SITS and have a nice little time reading through your posts (I got through to where you made the hilarious comment about wheatgrass tasting like you mowed the lawn with your mouth lol!)
I love your blog and plan to also check out your health/fitness blog also - have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Georgina for taking the time to read through my blog, that means so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...