Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Holiday Wishlist {Oh, Hubbyyyyy...}


1. Young House Love - I have been dying to get my hands on this baby. I have followed John & Sherry's blog for years - what blogger hasn't?

2. Hunter Original Rain Boots - Can you believe I live in South Carolina and don't own a proper pair of rain boots?

3. BEBE Sport Pink Leopard Print Pant - Leopard, pink and for working out? Yes, please.

4. The Nikon D3100 DSLR Camera - I have been longing for a great camera and would love to tinker with my photography skills - possibly start a side business?

5. Erin Condren Personalized iPhone Case - This is just too perfect. I already have the planner to match!

6. ZGallerie Mimosa Bedding - Want to go white with the master bedroom bedding and I love this set.

7. Nike Air Alvord 10 Trail Running Shoes - Girl has got a half marathon coming up and I could really use a new pair of kicks to get me through.


What's on your Christmas Wishlist this year?

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...