Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Train Like An Angel

The Victoria Secret Fashion Show is fast-approaching, so you bet those little Angels are working their hardest to be in top model condition.

I got an email from Victoria's Secret highlighting their VSX Collection. This collection is full of great workout wear that is cute, flattering and sure to make you want to get up and workout. I have a few VSX items from past collections and they are definitely quality.



Here are a few of my faves from the current collection that have made their way to my online shopping cart:

via

I have a larger bust-size, so maximum support during workouts is a must. This bra has all kinds of support, plus moisture-wicking fabric.


via

I'm lovin' a crop workout pant lately...and these look to be a very flattering fit.

Check out the rest of the VSX Collection online at Victoria's Secret!

Also, in spirit of getting runway-ready - VSX is offering workouts via their Facebook page. You should check it out and take on the daily workout challenge.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...