Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fedora & Coral {Fedoral?}

I've been having more and more fun with these outfit posts lately, y'all...hope you don't mind, and hope even more that you are enjoying them! {Always would like to know if you love it or if something doesn't look quite right, or could use something extra - so comments are welcome!}

The other day on my Marshall's shopping raid spree trip, I picked up some Paige denim and this flirty little coral top. I decided to pull out my fedora to "top off" {pun so definitely intended} the look.


Paige Denim Ultra-Long Jeans: Marshalls $79.99 {I didn't even realize Marshall's HAD Paige denim!}
Off-Brand Coral Top: Marshalls $39.99
Fedora w/Changeable Bands: Avon {a few years back when I used to sell it}
Jessica Simpson Nude Heels: Marshalls {last year}

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the hat!

www.satinandscotch.com

Darcy said...

Wow, I love the coral band on your hat! I can't wait for it to be proper fedora wearing weather here (gosh that sounds strange haha). Come on summer, hurry up!

www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you! Glad u stopped by. Heading to your blog now!

Diary of a Debutante said...

Looking fab, lady! I definitely couldn't pull it off myself, but it looks great on you! Stopping by from SITS, and I'd love for you to visit my blog if you get the chance. Have a wonderful weekend :)

xo,
Stephanie
Diary of a Debutante
www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...