Friday, March 29, 2013

Dressing for Easter

I know many moms out there have already planned and/or purchased Easter outfits for their little kids. Well, hand me the bad mommy card because I have NOT. I'm going to be real with y'all. I have two BOYS. Two boys that seem heck bent on staining every piece of clothing I buy them. So let's just say, I don't get too excited to buy them expensive new outfits they'll likely wear only once...and/or possibly ruin that day.

We pretty much try to attend church every Sunday, so despite our lack of new clothes, I think we're a little ahead of some that are putting on their "Easter best" this coming Sunday since for many it will be the last time they see church until Christmas. Needless to say, we have a fair amount of khakis, polos and button-downs for the boys to wear to church, so really, I don't see the need in purchasing anything new just because it's Easter. In fact, there's a good chance I'll put them in the outfits they wore for our downtown family photo shoot:


{But maybe khakis instead of jeans? Yeah.}

I probably won't purchase an Easter dress for myself either, I have a few things in my closet that I haven't even worn yet...and actually there is one Lauren Conrad dress I bought a little over a year ago at Kohl's that I've never worn and I think it would be the perfect Easter dress:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/luuux-original-files/bookmarklet_uploaded/kohls-cutie.png
{source}

So pretty, floral and very "spring" if you ask me.

What about you? Do you buy new Easter church outfits each year? What about for your kids?

{source}

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...