Monday, April 1, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday

I may be dating myself, but I still really love this song and can't help but sing along {full concert mode} whenever it comes on the radio.

It's already been a tad bit of a manic Monday here. My 1st grader is on Spring Break this week, and I opted to save half our daycare fee by keeping both boys home with me all week. {Luckily my job is pretty much working from home right now, so I am able to do so!} We had an exciting Easter weekend in which we accomplished THREE Easter egg hunts, went to our church service and spent the weekend with Jake's parents and his brother's family since they came to town with their little ones. I definitely didn't feel rested when I had to get up at 3am this morning to work the opening shift at my gym. But, I did make it to barre class to hopefully redeem myself for some of the things I had eaten over the holiday! So needless to say, this song was on my mind today.



Anyway, this Monday post isn't about these Bangles, it's about THESE bangles:

{Forever 21}

I'm sure many of you are now familiar with the term "arm party". I am in love with this trend...I remember playing dress up as a young girl with my best friends and we would pile on the jewelry. No doubt each of us would have our arms stacked nearly from wrist to elbow with beads and bracelets.


{source}

{source}

{source}

Just so fabulous...I love it. This has inspired me to get some more bangles and bracelets so I can create all sorts of arm parties. Here are a few I've stumbled across - I wanted to share them with you.

This set at Target is sure to get your collection jump-started:

Beaded Bangle Set of 9 - Multicolor

This one from Forever 21 will go with just about anything. Check out their collection of bangles and bracelets at great prices - most under $10.00!



Pave Chevron Cuff
{Madewell}
Have you tried the arm party trend yet? Do you like to be bold and fun with it? Understated, yet classy? There are so many ways to create an arm party - and they are a great addition to dress up any outfit - even just a tee and pair of jeans.

Happy Monday, y'all!
 
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...