Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist {Birthday Edition}

With my 30th rapidly approaching {this Sunday!}, I thought I should put together a wishlist. {Hubby, take note.}

I've wanted a bar cart for a while now, but ever since Caycee showed her newly painted hot pink bar cart, I've had that on the brain. After all, I have decided pink will be the accent in our black/gray/white kitchen. This Hampton Bar Cart by Worlds Away is sooooo adorable...and only just under $1000 {pipe dreams...} Maybe I can fashion something similar eventually?

{source}

With Spring in the air now and outdoor entertaining on the brain, I fell in love when I stumbled across this gorgeous patio bistro set on Pinterest...tell me it's not the most sweet and beautiful set you've ever seen! Tell me. A bit out of my price range, but a girl can dream!

{source}
I am also in the market for some new workout pants...my collection, though tried and true, is getting a bit on the weathered and worn side. I guess I can pride myself in that they get used a lot? Wear and tear on those babies is a good thing. I love the Beyond Yoga line and my current fave are these Gathered Leggings in this deep lilac color.

http://lghttp.20155.nexcesscdn.net/809995/Magento/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/241x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/p/sp3009_essential-legging_deep-lilac_0.jpg



And lastly, now that I'm entering my 30s, I've had skincare on my mind. Not that I haven't taken care of my skin in my 20s, but now I need to start using a retinol night cream. After looking around, I think this one by Roc is the one I want. {But open to any of your recommendations!}

RoC® RETINOL CORREXION®  Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
{source}
 
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that bar cart! Need that!

Hodson said...

Visiting from the Linkin' Ladies hop. Now following via GFC and Google.

Check back on my site at midnight eastern for our popular Bloglovin' Blog Hop!

Take care,
Meg
Happy Kids, Inc

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...