Thursday, April 25, 2013

Link Love

These links pretty much rocked my world this week. That's all.



  1. Lauryn at The Skinny Confidential has introduced me to this all-natural skincare product as a way to remove makeup, moisturize and prevent wrinkles. I doubt I will be looking back.
  2. This list about friends couldn't be more true.
  3. To my happy surprise, I clicked on this link at Delightfully Chic and found out she featured me as one of her fave blogs as of late. She also has some links to some other great blogs that I read as well...suggest you go and check them out!
  4. A DIY leg scrub to de-winterize your gams and get them ready for showing off at the beach/pool/anywhere.
  5. A Healthy Blog roundup at Huffington Post, featuring one about barre classes - my favorite fitness class of late.
Enjoy!


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Miuw said...

Your blog is positively awesome ^^

♡♡♡

Unknown said...

I love when people do link roundups, so I'm glad I found yours! Going to check out that Huff Post article now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...