Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Link Love


Here are some great things I saw this week that I think you should check out! xoxo

1. This video by Dove for a "You Are More Beautiful Than You Think" campaign might just bring tears to your eyes. Powerful message, truly.

2. This stylish entryway by Emily at Recently has me wanting to paint my octagon-shaped faux bamboo mirror {yes, I actually have one} gold too!

3. These great organizational ideas from Courtney at A Thoughtful Place make a lot of every day activities all the easier.

4. We're headed to Florida in June for Disney World and Legoland - loved these Disney tips from eighteen25.

5. Great post by Erin at Elements of Style in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing. You can read my take on the tragedy here.

6. The end of the school year is fast-approaching. This Teacher Appreciation Series at Skip to My Lou has so many great teacher gift ideas!
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

4 comments:

Darcy said...

The Dove video is so beautiful. It portrays a great message. Everyone definitely needs to watch it! Worth every minute :)

www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Yes, totally paint that mirror gold!!

Stilettos Diary said...

love the dove video..


megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

K said...

I cried through most of the Dove video! It was so fascinating, I would love to do something like that with my husband to see how we describe ourselves versus how we describe each other.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...