Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Musings: Meet Sugar

I want to first start off this post with saying that I miss Tundra. Dearly. I am still in pain over the whole ordeal and how it all turned out in the end. I loved that dog, and she, nor the dog that she was to our family, cannot ever be replaced. She was a great dog, she had a wonderful personality that was all her own and she will always have a huge piece of my dog lovin' heart.

That being said, Hubby bought me an early birthday present...




Sugar is an 8-week old Boston Bulldog {English Bulldog-Boston Terrier X}. She is super sweet and super white - hence the name Sugar. It definitely feels good to have a puppy again...after all, what is a dog owner without a dog?


So far, her favorite nap spot is right here {seriously, she pummels me over just to get to lay here}:


The boys absolutely love her, she is so playful with them. It's going to be a long few months of puppy-training...feels like there's a baby in the house again.

Have a great week, y'all! xoxo
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...