Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ways To Wear Emerald

With St. Patty's Day just around the corner, and emerald being Pantone's 2013 Color of the Year, I thought it would be great to show some ways to incorporate emerald into your wardrobe. I personally have never been a big fan of greens in my wardrobe, however, I love the tone of emerald if I am ever to start branching out with more green.

If you prefer just a pop of green, go with a scarf on neutrals:

An emerald knitted scarf. #shopruche #ruche
{source}


 Maybe try it on your nails:

SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Charged Graphic Lacquer: Shop Nail Polish | Sephora. Emerald.
{source}


Or a fun statement necklace:

Tan Top and Emerald Necklace With Ripped Jeans..
{source}


If you look great in green, or are just looking to brighten up your wardrobe I suggest trying some cute skinny jeans:

nude blouse, emerald green skinny jeans
{source}


Or an emerald shirt or sweater paired with a patterned scarf:

{source}

Have fun with it - hoping to see lots of the emerald shade this St. Patty's Day! I know that's what I'll be sportin'! xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...