Thursday, March 14, 2013

Goodbye, Google Reader

I've recently learned that as of July 1st, Google Reader will cease to exist. I am bummed because that's where I keep and read all of my favorites blogs' RSS feeds. If you happen to follow me on Google Reader, I need to ask you a little favor...

Pretty please start following me on BlogLovin' instead? You can be directed to my blog on there by clicking here, or there is also an icon in the Follow Me section of my sidebar on the right. I actually just finished moving all the blogs I read via Google Reader over there.

Don't forget, I'm also on Facebook and Twitter if either of those is your follow method of choice. Links to my blog posts automatically post whenever I add new content.

Thank you much, and as always, I'm super-grateful that you read my blog. xoxo
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...