Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday ::: Labor Day Edition

Hello Loves!


I'm sure y'all are looking forward to the 3-day weekend as much as I am. It's also a little sad though...with Labor Day weekend, I realize that the pool time opportunities left are very few, soon the beach will not favor laying out in a bikini and the days will soon seem shorter with daylight losing minutes and minutes with each passing day.

BUT, I also REALLY love fall...I think now that I live in Charleston, SC, fall has become my favorite season. It's when the temps are most ideal 'round these parts. So for my 5 on Friday, I am going to share five things I'm looking forward to with fall on the horizon.

{ONE}
Fall fashion...need I say more, really? Scarves, boots, leggings, cute sweaters and blazers...oh the options are endless! I love love love getting dressed each day when it's fall. I've been pinning a lot of fall outfit inspiration to my fashion Pinterest board the last couple of weeks. Here is one of my faves:


Fall Outfit
{via}

{TWO}
BBQs! Not that you can't do these in the summer though. But with football kicking off, the BBQs are more common and again, the weather is just better for it. We are hosting a small BBQ with close friends tomorrow evening. Hubby just bought this huge charcoal/propane grill and he's super-excited to host a BBQ.


bbq catering denver
{via}

{THREE}
Outdoor workouts are going to be much nicer. The warm autumn breeze is much better than this summer humidity. Tanner starts baseball in a couple weeks on Tuesday & Thursday nights, and it's right by the Ravenel/Cooper River Bridge, so Breckin and I will be able to walk/jog the bridge while we wait for his practices to end. Speaking of the bridge, got a chance to jog it this AM - here are some gorgeous pics I took:





{FOUR}
I love fall festivities and events. I've got a couple 5Ks - including the Susan G. Komen in October. I of course love the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch - it's always so fun to take the boys to - corn maze, hay ride and so many other fun things. 
{via}

{FIVE}
And lastly, though it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with fall, it will be happening for us this fall, and that is yet another trip to Disney World. I'm almost mad at how spoiled my kids are in that regard. Nana & Papa surprised us with a trip for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. The boys are soooo excited. This will be Tanner's 3rd time and Breckin's 2nd. If you count me being pregnant with Breckin on our first trip, well then, it's technically his 3rd too. After all, he did {technically} go on all the rides I went on. These couple videos of Breckin meeting Mickey Mouse this past June are priceless:




Happy Labor Day weekend, y'all!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...