Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Musings

Oh what a weekend! We did so much for the last weekend before school starts...on Saturday, we went out to dinner as a family and then headed over to the local put-put/game arcade, Blackbeard's Cove with our friends Bill & Suz, who also have kids Tanner's and Breckin's ages. Suz and I sung about three songs each on karaoke...yeah, we were brave {and maybe a bit buzzed}! But it was so fun. I wish I had pictures {or video; that would be more embarassing}.

On Sunday, we went to church and then went to the splash park. I wish I had pics, but I left my phone in the car the entire time. It was a clear, sunny day - so nice since it had been rainy since Wednesday...and we're already back to rain again today.

In other glorious news, I won my first blog giveaway! It's a free blog makeover by Tricia Nae Designs via Cait's blog.

Tricia Nae Designs
Thank you so much, Cait, I can't wait to see what Tricia does for my blog. If y'all don't follow Cait's blog, Southern Curls & Pearls, you definitely should...she is absolutely darling and has great style.



Today, Tanner and I are headed to meet his 2nd grade teacher. He starts back to school on Wednesday! This summer flew by too fast, but we had a lot of fun.

Wish I had more today...it's one of those days where my mind isn't quite yet organized back from the weekend. I didn't even get to do my Sunday prep for clean eating this week. {Gasp!} No worries, I had some clean eats leftover from last week, so I'm living on those until I can get to the grocery store and do my prep this evening. I'm doing pretty well, except this weekend I definitely did some cheating. But you do gotta live a little, right? As long as you're able to get right back on track.


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...