Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Musings


Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green are expecting again! {OK, so I love Megan Fox; sue me.} Excited for them...their first baby, a son they named Noah, was born last September. This is the only picture I've actually seen of that little bundle of joy - they've been excellent about not parading him around for the Paparazzi to plaster all over the tabloids.

Megan Fox Baby
{via}
This is a lot sooner than I expected Ms. Fox to be on the way to popping out another human again. But the girl is gorgeous and will likely bounce right back no problem! Please let this one be a girl - she needs to spread that beauty!

In other news, we celebrated Breckin's 3rd birthday this weekend at the pool with family and friends. With all the rain we've had in Charleston this entire summer, I was worried about the weather. But I got lucky that this happened to be a fairly dry weekend. We got a little sprinkle at the pool, but nothing that ruined our day.

The theme I did was construction/handyman. Breckin is very into tools right now thanks to Daddy.




 

We had a great time and I can't believe that this Thursday, he will actually be three. It goes by soooo fast...

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...