Friday, August 9, 2013

Scalped.

As I was on the computer {go figure} last night after Breckin's big opening of the presents ceremony...Jake and Breckin both came in and said "Hey look, Mom!" I turned around and I saw this:


 

OK well, not exactly that. This is obviously a picture I took of him in my car this morning. But you get what I mean. 

My baby's sandy sun-kissed blonde locks...GONE. Jake {whom I'm now referring to just as "the sperm donor"} claimed it was a "rite of passage" now that he's three.

No, Sperm Donor, that's not how it works.

But alas, I must now deal with the fact that he no longer has the sweet baby innocence that his hair had portrayed. Now I can see all too clearly those mischievous eyes...and all of the goose egg-sized knots on his forehead {rough and tumble, this one}.

It is cute how he's so proud of his "big boy" haircut though:

 

He enjoyed all the attention from the daycare ladies fawning over the new 'do. What a ladies' man. Guess I have bigger problems to focus on than the haircut. But for nostalgia's sake...look at the before to see the difference:



This was Breckin shortly before the "scalping" at his birthday dinner last night.

We're sending him off to boot camp next week.



Friends/Family - if you would like any of the pictures you see of us on the blog, please just right-click on the image and save it to your computer. You are welcome to print at your leisure! They are all high-pixel images. If you do not know my family or me, you probably shouldn't right-click/save or print any of our images. Just saying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...