Thursday, August 1, 2013

'Round Here

I made a few updates to the blog design last night...wanted it to look a little cleaner. Still have a few tweaks I'd like to make, but for now, it's working. {Let me know whatcha think!}

Anyway, other than that, I'm crushing on some items lately...

I know I've said it before, but I have yet to buy some, and with all this rain lately in Charleston {it's crazy, really}, I know it's time to break down and get some...

{source}

Unfortunately, this crazy, rainy summer has me wishing for fall weather...I simply cannot wait for fall fashion. I swear I'm more fashionable in the fall. Does that make sense? I think it does. Bring on the boots and scarves!

Speaking of scarves, I'm eying these beauties at Target:

{Ikat Wrap Scarf}
They really have such a large scarf collection now...these say summer scarf, but they can go into fall as well of course, and plus, Charleston falls are like summers in most places anyway.

This world map cork board from Anthropologie would be perfection in Tanner's room. I am thinking about doing a vinyl world map on the wall above his navy cubical storage, but this is too cute as well.


That's all for today! xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

I'd rock those boots on a rainy day! Love it!

jess said...

Haha I've been shopping for all winter stuff lately. Monday I bought wool tights, lol - it's on sale now, so why not!?

jess
Quaintrelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...