Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Link Love


1. This post about body image in today's society...especially after just having a baby. P.S. I think Kate Middleton looked beautiful the day she and Prince William introduced Prince George to the world...postpartum belly and all. {Pssst...another good article on the subject.}

2. The letter from a mother to her son about dating really brought tears to my eyes. I want my boys to follow these rules.

3. If you've never watched The New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel, I highly suggest you do, if not purely for Schmidt's crazy-funny lines. Here's an article that shares some of the best ones.

4. Think Trader Joes is all organic? A common misconception. What are they hiding from you?

5. "Hurry up" is a phrase I'm guilty of uttering at my kids all too often. This post really turned it around...and I plan on letting my boys take in life and enjoy it.

In other non-related news, it's my dad's 56th birthday today.

♥ Happy Birthday, Dad ♥



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...