Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Leopard Skirt

I picked up the cutest skirt at Target the other day. I simply couldn't resist.

{source}

Fun, right? You can't go wrong with leopard...OK, well you can...but that's beside the point. I think, much like camouflage, leopard is just one of those prints that is never really out of style. There's always a stylish way to incorporate it. This skirt is great for fall. I'm wearing it right now, and {blast!}, I left my phone on the charger in my car...in the parking garage too far away to walk in the heels I'm wearing just for the sake of taking a few snapshots. So that, my loves, is a post for another day. I will style it a few ways and plaster the pics here...you're welcome. If you're looking for a mental image, today I've paired it with a black blouse and some black stiletto pumps.

Here are some inspiring ways to dress up a skirt like this...can't wait to take a cue from these gals and recreate some of these looks with some pieces in my closet!

Sienna Miller always has great style...{she also makes me want to be a blonde again, but that's another story for another day}:

Sienna Miller, Bebe Leopard-Print Pencil Skirt
{source}
I could definitely recreate her look using my black LC by Lauren Conrad boyfriend blazer.

Jessica of Bows & Sequins has the right idea by adding a pop of pink. {I am all for pops of pink!}

Pink Sweater Leopard Skirt.  This a cute outfit to teach in.  Love the flat shoes too.
{source}


Cat from Fashion Squad blog has made the edgy pattern a bit more sweet by pairing it with a white blouse. I also love her choice of red lipstick, I think that goes great with leopard:

{source}
So what do you think? Is there a leopard skirt in your future?

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...