Friday, August 16, 2013

Five On Friday

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgCWkaHfTGtMfsILDicRCGlqUY356XAAl-MxkO9crL_PF1trAFZp4HBoefb2Y8g5eoQ4eGEV0kffKo85LdDTEJETO2YP81jO69DaAlRwRvztj3rSZPB2_qOBrdXeC50BEUQ-HWNHl1Hu7o/s320/5+on+Friday+-+logo+option1.jpg

1. One of my best friends had her first baby this week {on my Daddy's birthday, her original due date, and my original due date for Breckin three years ago}. She named him Levi Michael and he is just so precious. I think so highly of my friend, Corey...she has the best heart and anyone that knows her just loves her. I know she will make an amazing mom. I am so glad I got to meet the little guy before they left the hospital. And he is just one of those babies that came out looking good...well done, my friend {Corey}.



2. It rained a lot this week...starting Wednesday...it started and stayed wet through Friday. But good news is, I got to try out my new rain boots! I know they are not the Hunter's I wanted, but I couldn't justify purchasing them with the pennies I have in my wallet. Pennies, people. I got mine at Rack Room on sale for $24.99 and I don't think they're too shabby...and they do the job of keepin' my feet dry in the rain. What more can you really ask of a pair of rain boots? Mine look a lot like these:

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/189/0/AAAADInjR_sAAAAAAYkIxw.jpg?v=1316840555000


3. My VS PJs came in this week...LOVING them. They are so much like my Eberjey's at a fraction of the price. I think I actually like the modal fabric better anyway. I got one set in Viva La Pink and one in Soft Nude. The site is still having their FALL13 code sale, which helped me save even more.


http://bim.shopstyle.com/pim/c3/ba/c3ba9ac27e790fda612de180c0a08336_best.jpg
{via}
4. DVF shoes at Marshall's? Yes, please {maybe I can now afford something DVF}. Love the classic black pumps.



5. I usually get to #5 on these posts and have nothing other to say than I'M READY FOR THE FREAKIN' WEEKEN', Y'ALL! And I'm going to start by Backin' dat azz up with Whitney:


Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke on Grooveshark




Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...