Monday, August 26, 2013

The Dog or The Clothes...

So I have this cute little pup named Sugar. She's 7 months old.




Most days, I think she's cute all the time.

But then there's right now. Right now I do not think she's cute.

That shopping trip to Forever 21 I told you about today? Well, this was one of the shirts I bought:




It's partially sheer on the back with a button-up detail. Soooo cute. I wore it this once...and just found out it on the floor in the office {where I had it hanging over a chair to dry}...Sugar had eaten holes into it.

Fucking dog.

I mean, it was only like a $14.00 shirt, but still, I'm not rich, and I hate seeing even $14.00 go down the drain.

Fucking dog.

She is not cute right now.

I like the shirt so much I may actually go back tomorrow and buy a new one...thus making it a $28.00 shirt. I guess it could be worse...but I am so mad at my fucking dog! It's not like she doesn't have an entire basket full of toys at her disposal. She's majorly cowering right now...I hope she's learned her lesson.

It's like a child...they fuck shit up...but you still love them anyway.






I needed to post these last two pics to remind myself that I actually do love her.

Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...