Friday, September 3, 2010

Cooper River Bridge Strolls



The past few days, Breckin and I have been taking strolls across the Cooper River Bridge and back. I've been walking with him every day since I got home from the hospital with him, but I felt I was definitely ready for more of a challenge...and the uphill arch of the Cooper River Bridge definitely takes care of that! It had been so long since I had felt a really good burn in my butt and legs - it just makes me feel like I'm truly making progress. I also love that I get to enjoy these walks with my son...what better way to combine mommyhood and fitness than to include your little one? I remember when Tanner was younger how we would take walks almost every day - beach, bridges, leisure trails, neighborhoods...I'm definitely getting my money's worth out of the jogging stroller I purchased 4 years ago since I now get to use it with son #2! Speaking of jogging, I plan on upgrading these walks to jogs very soon. And one day, to runs.

So for now the plan is to get out to the bridge as often as possible...I'd love to do it every morning or evening...now that Fall is about to arrive, the weather will be so perfect.



Friends/Family - if you would like any of the pictures you see of us on the blog, please just right-click on the image and save it to your computer. You are welcome to print at your leisure! They are all high-pixel images. If you do not know my family or me, you probably shouldn't right-click/save or print any of our images. Just saying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...