Sunday, September 12, 2010

If the Shoe Fits...

...or rather, gets you fit...

then definitely WEAR it!

I personally never bought into the whole Fit Flops thing, but I'm intrigued by these shoes Reebok has recently put on the market. I mean, I figure, they don't look ridiculous (unlike the aforementioned Fit Flops), so it's just like sporting any other running shoe, but supposedly they work your leg muscles up to 28% more than just running in your run-of-the-mill running shoes using stability ball technology. You're literally standing on little stability balls. I've got to wear running shoes anyway, so why not wear these and have the added benefit of working my muscles even more without any added effort of my own? I think I'll buy a pair...need some new ones for 5K season anyway! They are called Reebok RunTone. They also have walking shoes called EasyTone and they have others for cross training. Check them out for yourself!


Friends/Family - if you would like any of the pictures you see of us on the blog, please just right-click on the image and save it to your computer. You are welcome to print at your leisure! They are all high-pixel images. If you do not know my family or me, you probably shouldn't right-click/save or print any of our images. Just saying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...