Monday, September 27, 2010

PROJECT PRE-PREGO: 25 By 12/25

Here's my Goal - and I'm going to let this blog keep me accountable:

LOSE 25 LBS BY XMAS!

I'm 7 weeks postpartum as of yesterday. I've dropped 25 lbs already...but I'm ready to get rid of the rest (and a little extra). That gives me just under 3 months...hopefully I can reach my goal before then, but I thought Christmas was definitely a feasible goal date.

I've been walking, running, doing yoga and home workouts...in 2 weeks (Oct 8) I start Insanity. I will be posting my progress in this blog - workouts, inches lost, lbs lost, etc.

Hope I can inspire some of the other mommies out there that are looking to lose their postpartum weight, or anyone who just wants to lose a few pounds. I will be posting weekly workout tips and tricks on Wednesdays - also known from here on out as Workout Wednesdays posts.

Wish me luck! And good luck to any of you that are working on similar goals!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...