Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ready to Run

It starts tomorrow...I feel like my hips are finally feeling ready to take it on again. I'm getting up to do a morning run before Jake heads off to work. I hate that I have to do it at the crack of dawn, but it's just not feasible any other time when I have both Tanner and Breckin. I know the first few times will take a lot of convincing myself to get out of bed, but once I push past that hurdle, I know it will feel good and I will want to get up and run each morning. I can't keep this postpartum body forever and I know it's not going to get back in shape on its own...so it's time to get serious. I've got my first 5K in less than a month and I want to feel good doing it.


Friends/Family - if you would like any of the pictures you see of us on the blog, please just right-click on the image and save it to your computer. You are welcome to print at your leisure! They are all high-pixel images. If you do not know my family or me, you probably shouldn't right-click/save or print any of our images. Just saying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...