Sunday, September 5, 2010

4 Weeks Old - UPDATE

Breckin is 4 weeks old today! I can't believe how fast the time seems to be flying. I can already tell he's gotten bigger. He's much more alert now - he has the cutest little smile (even if it is only caused by gas)...and I think he'll start interacting with toys very soon. He's been looking at the toys on his play mat more and more...Tanner was about 6 weeks when he first started batting at his.





Last weekend, Uncle Jesse, Aunt Alli & Cousin Chase came down from Charlotte to meet Breckin! We had a great time visiting with them...I can't believe Jake's parents have three grandsons and no granddaughters! We took a picture of the Smith boys (it was hard to get everyone to cooperate at the same time!):



Now that I'm 4 weeks postpartum...I've been very eager to get back on the health and fitness track. I've started another blog at www.thegymbunny.com and would love for you to check it out! It's basically going to be a workout journal...but with little anecdotes about balancing fitness and motherhood.

Tonight Jake and I get our first night out together since having the baby. Nana and Papa have offered to take Tanner and Breckin for a few hours. I'm thinking we'll go out for some Morga-ritas! It's been so long since I've had one and I craved them all throughout pregnancy! I was sucking down Edy's Real Fruit Lime popsicles just to have that lime taste!

Anyway, that's the update on us for now! Stay tuned...

Friends/Family - if you would like any of the pictures you see of us on the blog, please just right-click on the image and save it to your computer. You are welcome to print at your leisure! They are all high-pixel images. If you do not know my family or me, you probably shouldn't right-click/save or print any of our images. Just saying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...