Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog Renewal...and a little Blogger's Block

I have "revamped" this blog to basically put both the blogs I had going in the same place rather than two separate blogs. So Smith Beach Babies and Fit and Fabulous Mommy are no more. Introducing: Princess Mommy - Once a Princess, Always a Princess. I worked out this title because I just had my 2nd son...and it's no secret that early on in my pregnancy I was hoping for a girl. But alas, I am a mommy of boys and I have to learn to live with that (though their sweet faces make that part pretty easy). So what happens to a mom when she doesn't have a little princess? She gets to STAY the princess...FOREVER! I'm not new to this role as princess because I also was the only girl out of the three kids my parents had, so let's just say I'm pretty good at it by now and I think I can continue to handle it. I'm fairly sure I provide enough estrogen for one household as it is.

I have been pondering how I will post in this blog going forward. I love to write and I love making people laugh. I hope my witty and sarcastic sense of humor will shine through my posts - I hope to even offend some readers...yes, I'm that sarcastic. But it's all in the name of good blog writing and to stir up some interest and comment banter (yes, feel free to comment on any of my posts!) If you think you can handle it, please become a follower. So you know, I just like to keep life light-hearted and find the humor in things...being a mom, it is especially important. I would go absolutely crazy if I couldn't find a way to laugh at the utter chaos that is my life. But I wouldn't have it any other way...my boys (including my husband) are my everything. So I hope you enjoy my little anecdotes about my life as a mommy...and as the princess.

Unfortunately for tonight, I've been struck with a little Blogger's (Writer's) Block...but I thought I would at least introduce the new and improved blog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Venus Layugan said...

hi! stumbled on your blog through Mom blog I am now your newest follower.

hope you can stop by and follow back if you dont mind at http://vlayugan.blogspot.com it's still new...

have a nice day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...