Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Fall Five

I love the fall. Summer was always my favorite season...until I moved to Charleston, SC. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a summer-lovin' beach girl, but it is SOOOOOOOO freaking hot and humid in the summer here! My car is a sauna, my electric bill is through the roof and I feel like I need to take two showers a day just because of how dewy my skin is all day. In Charleston, the fall months are more like the summer weather I'm used to anywhere else I've lived.

Here are my top 5 reasons why I love fall:

5. My favorite 5K's (Susan G. Komen, Turkey Day Run & Reindeer Run)
4. I can actually stand to take my sons to the play park for longer than 45 minutes.
3. Exercising outside isn't limited to before 10am or after 6pm.
2. Fall fashions are my favorite. (Hello layers, scarves and boots!)
1. I can sit outside in the evening with my husband or a couple of friends and enjoy a glass of wine without feeling the need to reapply deodorant.

What are your Top 5 for Fall?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...