Thursday, September 9, 2010

Barre Classes!!!

YESSSSSSS! I'm so excited...I just picked up the latest issue of Skirt! Magazine and noticed an advertisement for a new barre studio in Charleston called Barre Evolution. I am in love with Physique 57 (www.physique57.com) and Bar Method (www.barmethod.com). These workouts are AWESOME and really work muscles you never knew you had. Kelly Ripa is a student at Physique 57 in New York - I first learned about this workout while watching Regis & Kelly. I introduced many of the moves to those that took my cardio dance and sculpt classes at Mount Pleasant Aerobics and Fitness last summer...I would have some of them coming back the following week after taking class and saying how they're muscles burned for days after the class (in a good way). Anyway, it appears that this studio is opening Fall 2010, so I have already signed up for the mailing list so I can be first in line to take the classes when their doors open! I highly recommend this workout to everyone...hopefully this studio is great!


Friends/Family - if you would like any of the pictures you see of us on the blog, please just right-click on the image and save it to your computer. You are welcome to print at your leisure! They are all high-pixel images. If you do not know my family or me, you probably shouldn't right-click/save or print any of our images. Just saying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...