Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top 10 Tuesdays: Reasons Why I Love My Job

I own a cleaning business called A Modern Cinderella (fitting for a princess, don't you think?). I recently left my 8 to 5 job so I could pursue the cleaning business and make it my full-time career. Here are the Top 10 reasons why I love it:

10. I make my hours
9. I can make in 10-15 hours what I was making in 40 hours AND not have to pay out as much in childcare costs.
8. I'm not stuck in front of a computer all day.
7. The only person I have to answer to is myself - I'm the boss of me!
6. It's a great opportunity to meet more people in my city.
5. I get a workout with every cleaning job.
4. I can just put on my I-pod and zone out.
3. No business attire!
2. I have the opportunity to make more money...not subjected to a set amount of hours/pay per week.
1. Because I work less hours, I get to be with my kids a lot more!

Why do you love your job?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...